Thursday, March 5, 2009

Naruto, Volume 1

Naruto, Volume 1
Naruto, Volume 1
Naruto is a young ninja hoping to pass the difficult test to enter the Ninja Academy; deal with his rival, Konohamaru; and learn to get along with his new classmates, Sasuke and Sakura.Assigned to a three-person team, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura must survive a brutal test against their upper-level ninja instructor, Kakashi. Only two can pass - will Naruto be one of them? Author: Masashi Kishimoto.

Customer Review: Amazing!!!

I loved it! The picture quality is amazing! The dialogue was also really accurate to the television series. There is so much detail put forward in the pictures too! Amazing if you have a thing for action :D

Customer Review: The Manga Maniacs Love This Book!

I'm glad I read this as now I understand Naruto better. Kids love this and I had enough demand to stock it in my classroom. It's a hit!

0 comments:

Naruto Games